Ai no Kusabi. Дальше действовать будем мы

Объявление

Время: 315 год Эры Юпитер, четырнадцатые сутки после взрыва в Дана-Бан.
Утро-день-вечер-ночь.

Погода: переменная облачность, ветер.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Kosmopleer

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 117

Аналог тем "В наушниках сейчас звучит...", "В колонках сейчас играет..", "Музыка моего дня" и т.д.
Делимся музыкой, господа. Ибо без музыки этот мир вообще не имеет никаких красок.

Кино – Мама Анархия

Ai no Kusabi – Midas
Ai no Kusabi – Apatia
Ai no Kusabi – Dana Bahn
Ai no Kusabi – Jean Farina

Elthon Jhon – Sacrifice

Башня Rowan – Девочки
Nico Nico Chorus – Dear You

Король и Шут - Вестник

Король и Шут - Блуждают тени

У-МО-ЛЯЮ ПОМОГИТЕ НАЙТИ ПЕСНЮ!"
Это дело делаем мы так умело.
Баскетбол это мяч, два кольца и тело

ПОМОГИТЕ НАЙТИ ПЕСНЮ!"

это было, это есть, будет всегда Хочешь Хочешь иль нет но природа такова Говоря об этом мы стесняемся, краснеем Но без этого пока обходиться не умеем. И если ты забыл как делается это, это не значит что этого нету.
Это первый куплет.
Баскетбол - это мяч, два кольца и тело. И сломанный мозг.

Отредактировано Леон Клэр (2016-12-17 03:19:29)

КиШ - Каторжник

Вольфганг Амадей Моцарт - Violin Sonata In G-Major K 301 2nd Mvt.

松司馬拓 (feat. 沖仁) – 愛について~Eros~

КиШ - Отражение

Barns Courtney – Glitter and Gold
John Barrowman – Loch Lomond

Сплин - Лестница

HammerFall - Last Man Standing

Танцы Минус - Иду

Танцы Минус - 10 капель

Linkin Park – Faint

The Killers – Life To Come

Король и Шут - Смешной совет

Nightmare - Lost in Blue

Анимация - "Спички"

Meduza feat. Goodboys - Piece Of Your Heart

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web can be a lot more useful than ever before.

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Cheers!

Your mode of describing everything in this piece of writing is really good, all be able to simply know it, Thanks a lot.

Everyone loves it when folks get together and share ideas. Great site, continue the good work!

What's up to all, the contents existing at this website are truly amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a superb job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Safari. Excellent Blog!

This article provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.

It's the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may just I desire to counsel you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to learn more issues approximately it!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно